TAK-TAK

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Why did you vote for President Bush?

President Bush won his second term.
From many previous pools, I knew about half of Americans support Bush. But I feel I did not realize and did not understand about half of Americans wanted to vote for Bush before Nov. 2nd.
I am living in California, I am a Japanese, and I work in academic field. As you know, in this situation, most of my friends and colleagues supported Kerry. (To tell the honest, most of them cannot support Bush.)
After Nov. 2nd, I am a bit surprised and cannot understand why a half of voters casted for Bush. I don't believe all voters for Bush are just like consevertive Christians or uneducated people. I don't believe left voters and right voters never understand each others.

So, if you voted for Bush, please tell me why you support for Bush. Please let me understand the reason American support for Bush. As you know, most of people outside America don't like Bush, because during last four years he killed bunch of Iraq citizens. The US has extreme strong power. People fear the President of the USA uses such huge power without justice. All we need is to understand what American people think as the leader of this world.

1 Comments:

  • So you wanted Kerry to be president. You wanted a billionare to be President and you think he would have been able to understand the average citizen better than Bush. He doesn't know the first thing about average. Another thing he is a suspect veitman vet. He lied about how heroic he was, being a veitnam vet myself I just don't believe anything he has to say.
    As far as I am concerned he would have not done anything about the iraq problem and he would have probably been giving money away for welfare and pork barrel projects and he would have decreased the military as Democrats like to do. He would have weakened our country. He or some other Democrat will probably win the next time and see if I'm not right.
    If that happens watch out for higher taxes larger unemployment and weaker military.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 26, 2005 at 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home